Contract type: 6 months fixed term contract
Location: Travel abroad is to be expected, specific to their zone. Presence at head office in Grasse, the rest of the time.
Salary: according to profile (fixed + variable)
About the job posting
The ARTHES Group, a major player in the cosmetics industry in France and around the world, based in Grasse (06), specializing in the development, production and marketing of perfumes, is looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
Responsibilities of the position:
At the head of the development of Private Label projects for the African / Middle Eastern zone, you are the internal and external manager. Reporting to the sales management, your main assignments are :
– Develop an existing Private Label client portfolio and prospect new clients by identifying their potential for development.
– Define the needs of your clients (drafting briefs, project retroplanning and specifications), and formalise the recommendations adapted to the various internal departments (regulatory, laboratory, quality, marketing, development and production).
– Coordinate the different departments to structure commercial offers and deliver projects in compliance with financial mandates and client deadlines.
– Build annual profitable growth plans with each of your partners and ensure their implementation with precision and expertise.
– Successfully lead the annual commercial negotiations: price, incoterm, payment terms, deadlines etc.
– Ensure regular reporting of your activity, by communicating with all internal departments (customer needs, trends, competitive intelligence, etc.)
– You will also be responsible for the development of a new product or service, and for the implementation of a new product or service, including the development of a new product or service.
– To establish complete visit reports at the end of the trips.
– Reporting to the Sales Department via the collection and analysis of market, distributor and prospect information
– The successful candidate will be able to work in a team environment with a strong knowledge of the market and the company’s products and services, and will be able to work in a team environment with a strong knowledge of the market and the company’s products and services.
Profile required :
You have a commercial background (Bac+3/5) and are passionate about the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
You will have a proven track record as a project manager and/or business development manager in an international context, ideally in the cosmetics and/or pharmaceutical market.
You will be self-sufficient, organised and keen to take on a challenge. You will have strong commercial skills and the technical knowledge required to understand the market.
You are customer and result oriented, rigorous in the preparation of offers and the follow-up of your projects, and you are also a tenacious negotiator. You have the ability to manage priorities as well as the ability to unite and lead a project team. You have an analytical and synthesising mind.
Excellent knowledge of the office package. English required.
Presence at our headquarters in Grasse is required.
Salary according to profile (fixed + variable)
Type of job : 6 months fixed term contract
Would you like to know more about the ARTHES Group, distribute our brands or create your own perfume and cosmetic line? Let's meet!
Simply fill in the form opposite and one of our experts will contact you.