Joining the ARTHES Group means to share a passion for perfume and beauty. It also enables the development of quality products, at affordable prices.
To support its expansion in France and internationally, the ARTHES Group is looking for new talent !
Send us your CV and cover letter to the following address : recrutements@groupe- arthes.com.
* By sending the ARTHES Group your CV and cover letter, you are authorising the ARTHES Group to collect your personal data in order to study and respond to your application.
The data collected will be kept, if necessary, for a maximum period of 24 months from the date it is submitted.
Regional Export Manager
Type of contract: Permanent Full time
Location: International travel is expected (30 to 40% of the time). Presence at our headquarters in Grasse is required
Salary: according to profile (fixed + variable)
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Grasse (Headquarters)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Hours: available positions in the morning shift (6am-1.20pm) and afternoon shift (1.20pm- 9pm)
Salary: according to profile
Junior Project Manager M/F
Contract type: 6 months fixed term contract
Location: Travel abroad is to be expected, specific to their zone. Presence at head office in Grasse, the rest of the time.
Salary: according to profile (fixed + variable)
We believe that investing in people is the key to our success, both today and for the future. Our strength lies in the diversity of our businesses and the ability of our team to be agile, creative and resilient. For over 40 years, the passion and expertise of each of our employees has enabled us to challenge the values of the perfume and cosmetics industry while preserving our family spirit.
Our conviction : to prioritise people’s needs by focusing our HR strategy on 5 fundamental pillars, that allow us to build a strong relationship with existing employees whilst attracting new talent.
- developing collective skills,
- developing individual performance,
- ensuring health and safety,
- improve the well-being and quality of life at work
- sharing our values and expertise and making ARTHES a strong employer brand, that makes its employees proud.
Furthermore, we are particularly interested in respecting gender parity by focusing our efforts on empowering women, who represent half of the world's population and half of our management committee. They play a major role in rethinking the future of beauty. In line with our HR policy and in accordance with the law for the freedom to choose one's professional future enacted on September 5, 2018, the ARTHES Group is publishing its Professional Gender Equality index for the year 2022 (relating to the data for the year 2021) :
|Indicators taken into account for
the assessment of the Gender Equality
|Index Points achieved / maximum points of
|Pay gap||39 / 40|
|Difference in personal increase rates||35 / 35|
|Percentage of employees receiving an increment after returning
from maternity leave
|0 / 15|
|Number of employees of the under-represented
gender in the top 10 earners
|10 / 10|
|INDEX||84 / 100|
Established since 1978 in the heart of the Bois de Grasse, the ARTHES Group, creator of quality perfumes and cosmetics, develops its products in the purest French tradition.LEARN MORE
About the job posting
The ARTHES Group, a major player in the cosmetics industry in France and around the world, based in Grasse (06), specializing in the development, production and marketing of perfumes, is looking for a REGIONAL EXPORT MANAGER.
As Export Business Development Manager and reporting to the Sales Department, your main missions are :
– Develop a customer portfolio, prospect for new targets and identify development potential.
– Define the needs of distributors / retailers, and formalize recommendations adapted to the various internal departments (marketing, development and production)
– Build annual profitable growth plans with each partner and ensure their implementation with rigor and efficiency. Establish commercial offers in line with customer expectations by coordinating the various contributing departments.
– Successful leader of annual commercial negotiations: price, incoterm, payment terms, deadline etc.
-Ensure regular reporting of your activity, communicating with all internal services (customer needs, trends, competitive intelligence, etc.)
– Be a force of proposal, in particular through participation in various commercial development projects and group representation
– At the end of the trips, establish complete visit reports
– Report to the Sales Department via the collection and analysis of market information, distributors and prospects
– Participate in the follow-up of invoices and the settlement of disputes in connection with the sales administration.
Required profile :
With a commercial training (Bac + 5), you are passionate about international trade.
You have proven experience of at least 5 years in a sales development function in an international context, in the perfume, cosmetics and / or pharmacy market.
Autonomous, organized, driven by your taste for challenge, you have strong commercial skills and the technical appetite essential to understanding the market.
Customer and results oriented, you naturally have good interpersonal skills, listening, observation, analysis and responsiveness.
Rigorous in developing offers and monitoring commitments, you are also a tenacious negotiator.
Very good command of English required. Spanish would be a plus
International trips are to be expected (30 to 40% of the time).
Presence required at our headquarters in Grasse
Salary according to profile (fixed + variable uncapped)
Type of job: Full-time permanent contract
About the job posting
The ARTHES group, specializing in the creation, development, production and marketing of perfumes and cosmetics for more than 40 years, wishes, as part of its improvement plan, to recruit a Line Operator for its manufacturing workshop.
Missions of the function :
– Ensure format changes and start-up of a packaging line,
– Check, diagnose and intervene on the malfunction,
– Drive the entire line / mat,
– Coordinate and organize the work on line / mat according to the planned schedule (and its modifications)
– Animate, motivate his team and transmit his know-how,
– Control the supply of the right Raw Materials, Juices, Bulks, packaging …, – Ensure or supervise the supply of the various components,
– Complete all the documents necessary for the feedback,
– Respect and ensure respect for the issues of safety, productivity, quality, hygiene (GMP, etc.),
– Identify any deviations in the course of packaging operations and take the appropriate measures to correct the deviations,
– Implement all necessary checks / controls according to the procedures in place, to maintain the expected level of quality,
– Respect and enforce the cleaning and cleanliness of the working environment (line, workshop, etc.),
– Report to his hierarchy, the results of his line / mat…,
– Be responsible for the results of his line / belt and the quality of the checks carried out,
– Propose improvements to the operation of lines / belts (equipment, organization, technical innovations, etc.) with the aim of improving deadlines and costs.
Minimum skill level required: CAP / Professional bac type Productics, Line operator… or professional experience.
– Knowledge of the conditioning cycle
– Basic concepts in mechanics, electricity, automation
– Computer basics (Excel)
– Mastery of all the steps of a line / belt
– Listening and team leadership
Type of contract: CDI
Remuneration: according to profile
Location: Grasse (at the head office)
Starting up: as soon as possible
Hours: positions open to the morning team (6 a.m. to 1.20 p.m.) and afternoon (1.20 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
To protect our production staff, we provide gloves, masks and hydroalcoholic gel.
About the job posting
The ARTHES Group, a major player in the cosmetics industry in France and around the world, based in Grasse (06), specializing in the development, production and marketing of perfumes, is looking for a JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
Responsibilities of the position:
At the head of the development of Private Label projects for the African / Middle Eastern zone, you are the internal and external manager. Reporting to the sales management, your main assignments are :
– Develop an existing Private Label client portfolio and prospect new clients by identifying their potential for development.
– Define the needs of your clients (drafting briefs, project retroplanning and specifications), and formalise the recommendations adapted to the various internal departments (regulatory, laboratory, quality, marketing, development and production).
– Coordinate the different departments to structure commercial offers and deliver projects in compliance with financial mandates and client deadlines.
– Build annual profitable growth plans with each of your partners and ensure their implementation with precision and expertise.
– Successfully lead the annual commercial negotiations: price, incoterm, payment terms, deadlines etc.
– Ensure regular reporting of your activity, by communicating with all internal departments (customer needs, trends, competitive intelligence, etc.)
– You will also be responsible for the development of a new product or service, and for the implementation of a new product or service, including the development of a new product or service.
– To establish complete visit reports at the end of the trips.
– Reporting to the Sales Department via the collection and analysis of market, distributor and prospect information
– The successful candidate will be able to work in a team environment with a strong knowledge of the market and the company’s products and services, and will be able to work in a team environment with a strong knowledge of the market and the company’s products and services.
Profile required :
You have a commercial background (Bac+3/5) and are passionate about the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
You will have a proven track record as a project manager and/or business development manager in an international context, ideally in the cosmetics and/or pharmaceutical market.
You will be self-sufficient, organised and keen to take on a challenge. You will have strong commercial skills and the technical knowledge required to understand the market.
You are customer and result oriented, rigorous in the preparation of offers and the follow-up of your projects, and you are also a tenacious negotiator. You have the ability to manage priorities as well as the ability to unite and lead a project team. You have an analytical and synthesising mind.
Excellent knowledge of the office package. English required.
Presence at our headquarters in Grasse is required.
Salary according to profile (fixed + variable)
Type of job : 6 months fixed term contract
Would you like to know more about the ARTHES Group, distribute our brands or create your own perfume and cosmetic line? Let's meet!
Simply fill in the form opposite and one of our experts will contact you.