Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Grasse (Headquarters)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Hours: available positions in the morning shift (6am-1.20pm) and afternoon shift (1.20pm- 9pm)
Salary: according to profile
About the job posting
The ARTHES group, specializing in the creation, development, production and marketing of perfumes and cosmetics for more than 40 years, wishes, as part of its improvement plan, to recruit a Line Operator for its manufacturing workshop.
Missions of the function :
– Ensure format changes and start-up of a packaging line,
– Check, diagnose and intervene on the malfunction,
– Drive the entire line / mat,
– Coordinate and organize the work on line / mat according to the planned schedule (and its modifications)
– Animate, motivate his team and transmit his know-how,
– Control the supply of the right Raw Materials, Juices, Bulks, packaging …, – Ensure or supervise the supply of the various components,
– Complete all the documents necessary for the feedback,
– Respect and ensure respect for the issues of safety, productivity, quality, hygiene (GMP, etc.),
– Identify any deviations in the course of packaging operations and take the appropriate measures to correct the deviations,
– Implement all necessary checks / controls according to the procedures in place, to maintain the expected level of quality,
– Respect and enforce the cleaning and cleanliness of the working environment (line, workshop, etc.),
– Report to his hierarchy, the results of his line / mat…,
– Be responsible for the results of his line / belt and the quality of the checks carried out,
– Propose improvements to the operation of lines / belts (equipment, organization, technical innovations, etc.) with the aim of improving deadlines and costs.
Minimum skill level required: CAP / Professional bac type Productics, Line operator… or professional experience.
– Knowledge of the conditioning cycle
– Basic concepts in mechanics, electricity, automation
– Computer basics (Excel)
– Mastery of all the steps of a line / belt
– Listening and team leadership
Type of contract: CDI
Remuneration: according to profile
Location: Grasse (at the head office)
Starting up: as soon as possible
Hours: positions open to the morning team (6 a.m. to 1.20 p.m.) and afternoon (1.20 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
To protect our production staff, we provide gloves, masks and hydroalcoholic gel.
Would you like to know more about the ARTHES Group, distribute our brands or create your own perfume and cosmetic line? Let's meet!
Simply fill in the form opposite and one of our experts will contact you.